TETRA BUTYL AMMONIUM HYDROGEN SULPHATE
CAS no: 32503-27-8
| Product Code: 2021819
||White to off
% W/W (By K.F.)
- Hazard description: Xn Harmful
- Information pertaining to particular dangers for man and environment
R 22 Harmful if swallowed.
R 36/37/38 Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin.
- Classification system
HMIS ratings (scale 0-4)
(Hazardous Materials Identification System)
Health (acute effects) = 1
Flammability = 1
- Acute toxicity:
LD/LC50 values that are relevant for classification:
Oral: LD50: 555 mg/kg (MUS)
- Primary irritant effect:
- on the skin: Irritant to skin and mucous membranes.
- on the eye: Irritating effect.
- Sensitization: No sensitizing effects known.
- Subacute to chronic toxicity:
Other than potential irritation (see above), no information on illness or
injury to humans from acute or chronic exposure to this product is
- Additional toxicological information:
To the best of our knowledge the acute and chronic toxicity of this
substance is not fully known.
No classification data on carcinogenic properties of this material is
available from the EPA, IARC, NTP, OSHA or ACGIH.
Not a hazardous material for transportation.
- DOT regulations:
- Hazard class:
- Land transport ADR/RID (cross-border)
- ADR/RID class:
- Maritime transport IMDG:
- IMDG Class:
- Air transport ICAO-TI and IATA-DGR:
- ICAO/IATA Class:
- Transport/Additional information:
Not dangerous according to the above specifications.
It must be recognised that the physical and chemical properties of any
product may not be fully understood and that new, possibly hazardous products
may arise from reactions between chemicals. The information given in this data
sheet is based on our present knowledge and shall not constitute a guarantee
for any specific product features and shall not establish a legally valid